Yay! I have been nominated for the Infinity Dreams Award by the lovely SilkyResh. Head over to her blog for some great makeup and beauty reviews. Thank you so much for the nomination! It’s always great to hear feedback from you guys and to be nominated for awards such as this one.
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate bloggers and set questions for them.
Questions from SilkyResh:
1. What made you decide to become a blogger?
I have always had a massive interest in writing; ever since I was a little kid I always use to be reading and writing away, and English was my favourite subject in school. As I got older I started to take an interest in the media and journalist side of writing, and I went on to college and then later university to study that. Since getting my degree in media studies and journalism, I’ve been feeling a bit lost and so blogging helps me remember why I love to write and it helps me to improve my journalistic and writing skills.
2. What beauty products can you not live without?
My foundation! And my concealer stick! I feel really self-conscious about my skin, especially when my skin breaks out, and by just wearing my concealer and foundation it gives me more confidence and makes my skin look flawless, even when it isn’t. I definitely feel a lot better when I have my makeup on.
3. What is your biggest fear?
I have a real phobia of sick; which is annoying because I always seem to unfortunately see people throwing up everywhere I go! When I see people throw up, my heart starts pounding and I start sweating and I have to get out of there straight away. It probably sounds like a bit of a strange fear/phobia but it seriously makes me so scared/uncomfortable.
4. Do you listen to music when you put on your makeup?
Yes! It’s so much better. The music varies depending on my mood and where I’m going; for example if I’m just going shopping or something, I’ll play the type of music I enjoy such as Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift etc but if I’m getting ready to go out to party, I’ll play pop and club tracks. I really love the Spotify radio part on the app too, I always click on the indie and pop stations and then I can listen to new music without having to search for a new song every few minutes.
5. What is your favourite ice cream flavour?
Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie.
6. What is your favourite holiday destination?
I haven’t actually been to many places but I love Edinburgh, Scotland. I’d love to go to a Greek Island though, they all look so amazing!
7. If you could be best friends with a celebrity, who would you choose?
Taylor Swift. She looks so fun!
8. What instantly puts a smile on your face?
When I see my food coming to my table at a restaurant.
9. When was the last time you saw a movie, what was it?
The great thing about having a Netflix account is that I can watch movies all day long! I watched one about 2 days ago and it was Teen Wolf.
10. What is your favourite eye shadow (brand and colour) of all time?
I hardly ever wear eye shadow so I don’t really have a favourite one. I like dark colours and purples though.
11. Where do you go for style inspiration?
I don’t go anywhere. I have my own style and I know what looks good on me. I only shop in New Look though and I love the trends they have in there.
My questions for you:
- What is your favourite Disney movie?
- What topic do you enjoy blogging about the most?
- What is your party trick?
- What do you dream of doing one day?
- How would you describe your fashion sense?
- What is your favourite memory?
- What is something most people don’t know about you?
- What is the worst date you have ever had?
- What is your favourite beauty product of all time?
- How much do you spend on makeup?
- How do you rewind after a long day?